Located in historic and trendy Wicker Park, one of the best neighborhoods to stay in Chicago!
- FREE Breakfast
- FREE Wi-Fi & Computers
- FREE Lockers & Luggage Storage
- Parking Available*
- FREE Linen & Towels
- FREE Coffee & Tea All Day
- Coin Laundry On Site
- 24-Hour Roof Deck with Grilling Area and Music
- Large Common Areas with Free Games like Pool & boardgames
- Flat screen TV with Wii & Netflix
- Private Rooms with Shared Bathrooms
- Group Rooms with Private Kitchen
- Male & Female Dorm Beds
- FREE Seasonal Pub Crawls & Events
- Alcohol allowed
We’re all about having the best Chicago experience a traveler can have. Each custom room at IHSP Chicago Hostel is named after a different Chicago neighborhood or street and the city’s good-natured vibe is all around our hostel and neighborhood. With activities listed and helpful guides to Chicago lining our walls, it’s easy to find your way around the city. Our awesome staff and many new hostel friends will make sure you have the best time possible here in this great city!
While we are geared more towards international travelers and students, any out-of-towner is welcome to stay with us! For more information on our policies, dorm life, and photos of our hostel, please visit our FAQ/Accommodations tabs or our Facebook page!
*Please note that our parking is very limited and must be reserved in advance. Our parking is $10/night +tax for each car.